PV 25th May, 'Vandal' (2023)
Toxic Arts is thrilled to present our inaugural pop up exhibition 'Vandal', which delves into the significance we assign to painting and sculpture, while disregarding the value of vandalism and graffiti.
Mark your calendars, join us in person, and be sure not to miss out.
- ‘VANDAL’ by Toxic Arts
- Opening Night, 25th May 6-9pm.
- Fitzrovia Gallery, 139 Whitfield St, London W1T 5EN, United Kingdom
- 25th - 27th May 2023 (open by appointment)
Statement: Who is an artist? Some people scribble on bathroom walls in biro while they’re taking a shit (and are dubbed vandals) while other people are invited to paint for an exhibition. Graffiti can have a million viewers over the years, whereas the art is only accessible for a finite period of time and for a certain price. Despite graffiti's ancient roots, why does painting hold a superior position in the art world hierarchy? - Statement by PangExhibiting Artists:
- Liam Fallon (@lfallon)
- Peter Fried (@peter_fried_artist)
- Fipsi Seilern (@pang_artworks)
- Chris Cawkwell (@chriscawkwell)
- Blok (@_blokone)
- Arlo Sinclair (@arlosinclair)
Follow us / Contact Us