Terms & Conditions
1. Dispatch Policy
While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods are normally dispatched within 7 days. If we are unable to despatch your order within 14 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order.
2. Prices and Tax
The price shown for the goods does not include postage and packing. The price you pay will include VAT for all order.
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
4. Cancellation and Returns
- If you are not satisfied with the goods or have changed your mind you have the right to cancel within seven days of the contract, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer), return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods. Please send an e-mail to us before you return goods, telling us that you are returning the goods and why.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply if you purchase a bespoke artwork such as with a custom-made frame, a commission or is an exclusive print-on-demand timed-released print.
- Except in the case where goods are received damaged (and then only in accordance with the appropriate terms and conditions) returns will not be accepted from outside the United Kingdom for any reason.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
6. Consumer Rights
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges. In the event the packaging is obviously damaged on arrival you should refuse delivery whereupon the product will be returned to us for appraisal. Where you take delivery of the package you have 48 hours from the time of delivery to contact Customer Services by email to inform us of any damage subsequently discovered. All packaging must be retained and where possible please include photos of the damage. Our team will contact you with instructions on how the product will be returned. Failure to comply with these terms may affect your right to a refund or replacement. Dispatch time can vary depending on our stock availability. In the case of brand new releases, these may not have arrived with us at the time of promotion.
8. International Delivery
If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
9. Print Resales
Title and risk of prints shall only pass to you as a customer on completion of delivery of the prints by us. Until delivery has been completed and confirmed in writing by us (or any delivery agent acting on our behalf) we remain the owner of the print and it must not be listed for resale by you for any reason. In the event we are unable to fulfil delivery of prints ordered by you, your order shall be cancelled and you will receive a full refund. Reasons for failure to fulfil an order may include (but are not limited to): unavailability of prints, removal of listing by the artist, you listing the print for resale prior to completion of delivery, failure of delivery agent.
10. Our Products
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the item despatched, here are some common reasons for this:
- Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The images may include an edition number (in the case of limited editions), this number is also illustrative only and is likely to be different to the number despatched.
- Items listed as hand finished may vary from the image featured, for example, each artwork in a hand finished edition contains subtle variations.
11. Commissions of Work
- Payment - When a bespoke commission has been requested you must pay a minimum 50% of the total cost of the commission in order for the artist to begin work. All commission deposits will be accepted by bank transfer only and the order will not be placed until funds have been received. In some circumstances, the artist may request payment in full before accepting the commission. In the event that a deposit has been paid the outstanding balance must be paid by bank transfer before the commission is released. Timescales will vary from case to case and will be agreed with the artist at the point the order is placed.
- Refunds - Due to the bespoke nature of an art commission, under no circumstance can commission orders be cancelled or refunded once the initial payment has been received unless there is an issue with the completion of the commission as notified by the artist. Receipt of full payment or the minimum deposit will initiate the start of work on the commission and commit the customer to paying the balance upon completion of the commission.
- Copyright - Artist reserves the common-law copyright to all commissioned works that the artist creates, including all reproduction rights and the right to claim statutory copyright. The patron may reproduce no work without the prior written approval of the artist.
- Shipping and Insurance - In the event, the commission presents specific delivery issues we will agree with you what delivery charges will apply. Please see our delivery information page in regards to specific delivery methods available to yourself.
12. Our Right To Vary These Terms
- We amend these Terms from time to time.
- Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- We may revise these Terms as they apply to an order which you have already made if that is necessary to reflect a change in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.